Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to Order the Book from Me!

As stated a few days ago, the book will be in general release on June 5th. As I also revealed, I have copies available to order direct from me and I will autograph them if desired. Some may not want my scrawly signature on it, fine by me. I am not putting pricing information directly on Facebook because I am not sure if that would violate their rules and turn the page into an ad, or possibly run afoul of some other weird quirk of the trades. However, I see no impediment to mentioning such information here.

So, for those interested: I am selling copies of the trade paperback for US$20 postpaid to addresses in the US and Canada. Additional copies to the same address are US$15 provided they are ordered at the same time. So, if you order one copy and then decide you would like another one 3 weeks later, it will cost US$20. I will autograph them anyway you would like.

For those of you outside the US and Canada it will be a bit more because of the higher postage costs and customs and whatnot. Write to me and we will come to an arrangement.

Anyway, you can send me an e-mail at: ronaldctobin@hotmail.com if you want to pay via Paypal.
Or, for deliveries to the US and Canada, you can send a check to: Ronald Tobin, PO Box 39590, Phoenix, AZ 85069-9590.

Thank you all kindly...

No comments:

Post a Comment